Application Deadline: July 24, 2013
Position: Office Manager
The Ottawa Lions Track & Field Club is the largest and the most successful track & field club in Canada. We have developed a comprehensive approach towards our sport that includes programs for all – no matter the age, no matter the aspiration. The club is a not-for-profit organisation that is professionally managed and that relies on a volunteer coaching staff. The Ottawa Lions Track & Field Club is looking to hire a Office Manager.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Office Manager’s primary function will be to act in a client service function to athletes, members, coaches and parents in the club. The candidate must be bilingual in both French and English, have a passion for amateur sports, be extremely client service oriented, technologically strong and possess solid leadership skills. See the attached job description for further information.
- University degree, college diploma or equivalent work experience
- Fully bilingual and proven effective verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment, including Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and travel as required.
Please submit your resumé and cover letter in confidence via e-mail by Wednesday, July 24, 2013: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary Range: $40,000 per year (based on 40-hour work week)
Ottawa Lions Track and Field Club
Chair, Human Resources Committee