Groups or individuals can register for the 2013 uOttawa WinterNational Invitational by one of two ways.
- Hy-Tek Team Manager or Team Manager Lite Entry Process
Download the “Meet Events” file and import it into your Team Manager Software. Complete your entries and email us the meet entry export file to email@example.com
- Choose the MS Word entry form documents that can be completed online, saved to your computer and then sent as an attached file by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must use the correct entry forms. Do not save the entry form document until you have fully completed it.
Email steps for MS Word document forms:
- Open the MS Word entry form for the appropriate age and gender and fully complete the form.
- As each form is completed, go to “File” in the top left of the screen and select “Save”. The entry forms will generally be saved under the folder, “My Documents”.
- Then open up your email services and create an email to email@example.com. Title the email as “ Meet Entries” and go to “Insert” … then go to the folder where you have saved all the entry forms and attach each entry form file to the email. Once this has been completed … go to “SEND”. We will send you an email confirmation that the entries have been received … within 12 hours or sooner. If you do not get a confirmation email or are have trouble with the forms Call us at 613-830-1993 Ext. 225.