The 2017 Canadian Track & Field Championships return to Ottawa July 3-9 as part of Canada’s 150th celebrations.
Competition will be fierce as our Olympic and Paralympic heroes, including Ottawa Lions standouts Melissa Bishop, Larissa Brown, Sekou Kaba and Tim Nedow, compete for the prestigious honour of being crowned Canadian champion, in addition to a place on the Canadian National Team for the 2017 IAAF World Championships.
Help us sell out Terry Fox Athletic Facility by purchasing an Ottawa Lions Alumni Pass for only $100 at www.ottawa2017.eventbrite.ca. Our athletes are sure to feed off your excitement, energy and passion for athletics as they go for gold.
Benefits of purchasing an Ottawa Lions Alumni Pass:
- Admission to the event July 6-9, with in-and-out privileges throughout the Championships
- Access to the Ottawa Lions Alumni tent presented by Moore Wrinn Financial Group / Chris Lee (the trackside position will feature some of the best sightlines in the venue)
- Complementary food and beverages on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening
- Ottawa Lions commemorative event pass featuring Melissa Bishop
- Opportunity to interact with current Ottawa Lions
- A $50 tax receipt per pass purchased – proceeds will go to the Ottawa Lions Track & Field Club
Know someone who isn’t an Athletics Canada or Ottawa Lions alumnus who it passionate about track and field? Tell them to head to www.athletics.ca/ottawa2017 to check-out our handy ticket buying guide so they know when their favourite Olympian will be in action.
Tickets, including Championships Passes and single-day passes, are on sale now atwww.ottawa2017.eventbrite.ca. And remember, children 12 years of age and under are free with the purchase of an adult pass.
We look forward to re-connecting with you at the 2017 Canadian Track & Field Championships.
Athletics Canada and the Ottawa Lions